Monday, February 27, 2012

Westlife Greatest Hits, The Last Album



The last album by Westlife! I bought it yesterday, though "Greatest Hits" was released last year November. This album consists of 2 CDs and 1 DVD, and a booklet as well. I flipped through the booklet to try to read their thank-you section but there was nothing but songs credits. So disappointed.


The DVD consists of the band's MVs. Somehow I found it strange that why would a DVD released in Malaysia be NTSC instead of PAL. Later I found that many DVD movies are released in NTSC format. But why?...

New songs from the Greatest Hits are Lighthouse, Beautiful World, Wide Open and Last Mile of the Way. Among these four new songs, Beautiful World is my favourite!

Track listing:

CD 1
  1. Swear It Again
  2. If I Let You Go
  3. Flying Without Wings
  4. I Have a Dream
  5. Against All Odds (with Mariah Carey)
  6. My Love
  7. Uptown Girl
  8. Queen of My Heart
  9. World of Our Own
  10. Mandy
  11. You Raise Me Up
  12. Home
  13. What About Now
  14. Safe
  15. Lighthouse
  16. Beautiful World
  17. Wide Open
  18. Last Mile of the Way
CD 2
  1. Seasons In the Sun
  2. Fool Again
  3. What Makes a Man
  4. When You're Looking Like That
  5. Bop Bop Baby
  6. Unbreakable
  7. Hey Whatever
  8. Obvious
  9. When You Tell Me That You Love Me (with Diana Ross)
  10. Amazing
  11. The Rose
  12. Us Against the World
  13. What About Now (Live from The O2)
  14. Uptown Girl (Live from The O2)
  15. Mandy (Live from The O2
  16. Home (Live from The O2)
  17. Flying Without Wings (Recorded Live At BBC Proms In the Park 2011
  18. You Raise Me Up (with Special Guest Fionnuala Sherry Recorded Live At BBC Proms In the Park 2011)
DVD
  1. Swear It Again
  2. If I Let You Go
  3. Flying Without Wings
  4. I Have a Dream
  5. Seasons In the Sun
  6. Fool Again
  7. Against All Odds
  8. My Love
  9. What Makes a Man
  10. I Lay My Love on You
  11. Uptown Girl
  12. When You're Looking Like That
  13. Queen of My Heart
  14. World of Our Own
  15. Bop Bop Baby
  16. Unbreakable
  17. Tonight
  18. Miss You Nights
  19. Hey Whatever
  20. Mandy
  21. Obvious
  22. Ain't That a Kick in the Head
  23. Smile
  24. Angel
  25. You Raise Me Up
  26. When You Tell Me That You Love Me
  27. Amazing
  28. The Rose
  29. Home
  30. Us Against the World
  31. Something Right
  32. What About Now
  33. Safe
  34. Swear It Again (US Version)
  35. World of Our Own (US Version)
p/s: if you're looking for links to download the album, FUCK OFF! sorry I'm against piracy. Support original!

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails