Thursday, July 02, 2009

Hunt for Shoes

After work, I went for a hunt in One Utama. Firstly, I bought a pack of 'short socks' so that I can wear sport shoes with short pants.



I don't like wearing sport shoes. Though I need to have them worn in my working life. When they no more having the feature of protecting my legs, I know it's time to get a new one.

I shop for a few shops like Adidas, New Balance, and...erm... no more, but those were so expensive, to me. Luckily, I found Bata!



I bought Power sport shoes which costs me RM70 (still expensive to me), then I went for a walk while thinking of what to take for dinner.

Since it's too lonely to take KFC, I bought breads to eat.



La Boheme~

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails