Thursday, October 21, 2010

Heading to Kuala Terengganu - Part 1

Wikipedia says...
Kuala Terengganu is the largest city as well as the state and royal capital of Terengganu state, Malaysia.

On the 23rd and 24th of last month, I as a CineRed DIT was in Terengganu. There is one Malay feature to be filmed somewhere in this State. And since it's PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL, there's not much I can tell.

A small group of us were there doing some camera test for some scenes. And before we heading back to KL, we went to some places to recce.

We safely arrived on the night of 23rd, staying a night at a chalet called "Pandan Laut Beach Resort".


This resort is really on the beach itself. And by walking towards its "backyard", you could see the ocean.


The first thing I saw there was this little monkey.


I had never been this close to a monkey.


A chalet I was staying.



The 4th room.




In a small room, we got this bed, TV with Astro, Air-conditional with two "artistic" curtains below...


...and a small washroom.

After a night of rest, we moved out to a place, where I didn't exactly know where was it, for the camera test.

And since everything about the test done there is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL, I would better "reveal the scene" in Part 2...

So...

Subscribe my blog and stay tuned for Part 2!

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails