Sunday, December 12, 2010

Westlife 2010 Album - Gravity



On the 25th of last month, I had this album bought. Looking back, I have been "following" them since 2000, the year when I was a form 1 student.

I remembered I saw their "Flying Without Wings" MV on TV one night. Then, they became my favourite band ever since.

Time flies, so quickly. It's been 10 years I have their every album bought. The album "Gravity" was named, according to a trusty source, by a fan. The word came from their single "Safe".

Among the 12 songs from the album, I personally like "Closer" the most.

Track listing:
  1. Beautiful Tonight
  2. Safe (Album Version)
  3. Chances
  4. I Will Reach You
  5. Closer
  6. The Reason
  7. Tell Me It's Love
  8. I Get Weak
  9. Before It's Too Late
  10. No One's Gonna Sleep Tonight
  11. Difference In Me
  12. Too Hard To Say Goodbye

p/s: support original!

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails