Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and I went to Pacific Megamall, a shopping complex that I have not been there for a very long time. If I'm not wrong, the last time I was there was with a friend watching Stephen Chow's 'Kung Fu Hustle'.

This afternoon, I met a friend of mine there to watch movie. The movie we watched was 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets'. We stepped into the cinema and the first image I saw was Stephen Chow's 'CJ7' movie trailer. I just could not wait to see it!

To me, 'National Treasure: Book of Secrets' is some kind like the reality show in which the people need to search for a clue to get to the next place. The story is normal, to me.

Before the movie, we wandered around the mall looking for Old Town Kopitiam. Wondering why, I just couldn't feel the atmosphere of Christmas here...

Memorably, the first time I had my coffee in Old Town Kopitiam. Wow~ a 'plastic' cup of cold coffee and one 'extra-ordinary' bread and one bowl of noodle with egg and sausage cost me RM11. Is it worthwhile? I really don't know. But it's great to spent time there with friends indeed.

The movie ended, and that's my Christmas Eve. An ordinary one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails