Friday, December 07, 2007

The jokes

Sometimes a joke may have you fall off laughing, sometimes it may not. These jokes make me laugh in this morning, what about you?

Had it all
A man was complaining to a friend: "I had it all; money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone!"
"What happened?" asked the friend.
"My wife found out..."

Cost Cutting
A big company offered $50 for each money-saving idea submitted by its employees.
First prize went to the employee who suggested the award be cut to $25.

First Aid
"It was awful," she explained. "I was walking down Elm street and there was a terrible accident. A man was thrown from his car and he was lying in the middle of the street. His leg was broken, his skull was fractured, and there was blood everywhere. Thank God I took that first-aid course."
"What did you do?" asked the bartender.
"I sat down and put my head between my knees to keep from fainting!"

Match
I was in the subway today when I felt a hand in my pocket. I turned to the owner of the hand and asked, "What are you doing?"
He said, "Looking for a match."
I asked, "Why didn't you ask for one?"
He said, "I don't talk to strangers."

Dentist
What did the monster eat after the dentist pulled his tooth?
The dentist!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.. I like that jokes about the matches.."I don't talk to strangers"

Well, it's true dough...

Thanks for making me laugh..!!
Cheers!!

Moolahkingdotcom

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails