Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To fulfil my Plans...

An amount of 4 thousand Ringgit Malaysia (of mine) has been "wholly" spent up on the 17th of July! That's a huge amount to me...

According to my plans, the very first thing I wanted to get (well, at that time) was a DSLR camera. But, after having a long long consideration, this item has been moved to the last item to get.

Reason? Well, erm... you know... erm... alright!

The second item was Ipod Touch! In fact, my first Ipod Touch were to be purchased few months ago but knowing that the 4th generation one has more features, so I think it's worth the wait. So, once the product get new version, it's the time I own one!... or maybe not...

Since the first two steps of my plans was stuck, I had my Super Computer bought! Costing me RM 4,000...

It's my second PC or proudly said, FIRST customised PC! I was so excited to get this. Like I spent RM 4,000 to get this excitement...

The specs are shown below...

Processor
Intel Core i7 930

Motherboard
Gigabyte X58A-UD3R

RAM
3 x Kingston PC1333 2GB DDR3

Graphic Card
ASUS EAH5770 1GB DDR5 128Bit CUCore

Power Supply Unit
Cooler Master 550W GX

Chasis
Cooler Master Gladiator 600

Monitor
Samsung 23" BX2350 LED Monitor

I chose ASUS P6X58D-E as my Motherboard but they run out of stocks then and suggested to me the Gigabyte one.

Although it's not considered as "superb" but this configuration is more than  or merely  enough to do video editing and simple VFX (I guess).

No comments :

Post a Comment

- and thanks for doing so....^^

Related Posts with Thumbnails